Sunday, June 26, 2011

The first one...

i had been wanting to do this for quite some...n finalllly...@ 2:30 am...on a Monday morning...(after spending a lazy lazy sunday) am doing it...writing my blog!!!!!! In the big picture that u see for yourself, i v always seen myself writing some absolutely crazily creative stuff. Fortunately(read:unfortunately) my present job gave me the opportunity..so as to call it..to write..for a magazine. However, apart from giving me instant success with that "by line" (dats d editorial slang for publishing d name of the writer of the article) it also gave me jitters and fears. I always thot that there s no big deal about writing, after all i v always been my English teacher's favorite student. No matter how strict..no matter how bad she was but i was always d best of the lot. But so wrong i was about "writing". Anybody can write, but wat if nobody wants to read the S*** u v written. To write right is the key.
One n half year with this magazine..few articles..some reports..lot of write ups n i guess i am ready to write my blog. Not dat i think i am perfect or something but yea am definitely less fearful now..n a lil confident(dats d first thing i loose in a difficult situation).But am learning..n dats wat the title of my blog also says..Discovering..Learning and Growing!!
Anyways...its just the begining..hope to write some good stuff..n i mean real good..crazy..creative stuff!!
For now...shud just get goin...3:15 it s..a screwed day awaits!!
Adios!!




No comments:

Post a Comment